Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In Which the Truth is Revealed

Today, I thought to myself, "You know what? You can do anything you put your mind to."
And so I sat down with my notebook and pen and I decided to draw a comic.
As it happens, putting my mind to drawing doesn't make one bit of difference.
I just suck.
And to add insult to injury, I don't have any other ideas for a strip for today.
So you're stuck with this.
Take it, and like it.

EDIT:

Fan Art!
Christine drew this, proving that she is a better drawer than me.
But, you know, what I lack in skill and artistry I make up for in poop jokes.

ANOTHER Edit!


MORE Fan Art!
This one is by Casey. I think her Pink Domo is pretty good, don't you think so?
I also think that everyone should send in a picture of P&Q.
Because I feel better when P&Q are in other people's heads, too.

FINAL EDIT:
And Beth puts us all to shame with her for-realz artistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment